(Active Start classes Only!!!) 1 lesson a week = $58.00/month ( 45 minute class )
These are Regular Class Rates
If tuition is not paid by the 10th of each month, we will add a $10.00 late fee.
1 lesson a week = $68.00/month
2 lessons a week = $100.00/month
3 lessons a week = $135.00/month
4 lessons a week = $170.00/month
5 lessons a week = $205.00/month
6 lessons a week = $240.00/month
7 lessons a week = $275.00/month
8 lessons a week = $310.00/month
9 lessons a week = $345.00/month
10 lessons a week = $380.00/month
These are family rates, so add the total number of lessons your family takes per week and pay that monthly rate.
$25.00 more per month/per class for anything over 10 lessons a week.
Be aware of the tuition policy and due dates of payments
All tuition is due in advance of that months classes! We do not send out monthly statements!
- Tuition payments are required by the first of each month.
- We will charge a $10.00 late fee to every tuition that is not paid by the 10th of that month
- There is a $15.00 service charge for all returned or bounced checks.
- Tuition will remain the same for all months, regardless of holidays.
- No credits or refunds for absences as students will be given 30 days to make up missed lessons.
- No refunds for students who discontinue lessons
- Arrangements can be made for special tuition problems by contacting the bookkeeper.
- Tuition will be expected from every registered student until they have officially dropped their class. You need to write a note or call the bookkeeper. It is not the instructor’s job to pass that information along.
- IF YOU PAY WITH CASH, PLEASE ENCLOSE IT IN AN ENVELOPE. Write the dancers name, amount enclosed, and the month you are paying for. Correct amounts only – no change will be given.
There will be NO CLASSES on LABOR DAY WEEKEND
As stated above — Tuition remains the same! (regardless of Holidays)
ALL CLASSES will be filled on a “First come/First served” basis.